PENGARUH PELAKSANAAN PROGRAM MAGANG III TERHADAP KESIAPAN MENGAJAR MAHASISWA CALON GURU

Authors

  • Harti Oktarina STKIP Pembangunan Indonesia

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.31100/histogram.v5i1.853

Keywords:

Apprenticeship Program, Teaching Readiness

Abstract

This study aims to determine the relationship between the implementation of the apprenticeship program III on the teaching readiness of student-teacher candidates for the Economic Education Study Program of STKIP Indonesian Development. This study uses a quantitative approach. The population in this study were students of the Economic Education Study Program of STKIP Indonesian Development. A sample of 158 respondents using a purposive random sampling technique. The data collection technique used was a questionnaire. Before the questionnaire is used, it has been tested first. The test results stated that the questionnaire was valid and reliable. Based on the results of the analysis test, it was found that the implementation of the apprenticeship program III had a positive and significant effect on the teaching readiness of prospective teachers in the Economic Education Study Program of STKIP Indonesian Development. This is indicated by the results of the t-test where the value of t count> t table (10.857> 1.976) and the significance value obtained is greater than the alpha value (0.000> 0.05). The result of the determination coefficient test obtained is 0.430, meaning that the variable implementation of the apprenticeship program III affects the teaching readiness of prospective teachers by 43% and the remaining 57% is influenced by other factors not present in this study.

References

Bahri, Syamsul, and Fahkry Zamzam. 2014. Model Penelitian Kuantitatif Berbasis SEM-AMOS. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.

Kurniasari, Istiana Dewi. 2016. “Pengaruh Minat Menjadi Guru Dan Praktik Pengalaman Lapangan (Ppl) Terhadap Kesiapan Mengajar Mahasiswa Calon Guru Program Studi Pendidikan Akuntansi.†Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.

Kusumajati, Ana Ayu. 2018. “Hubungan Motivasi Belajar, Persepsi Profesi Guru Dan Persepsi Tentang Mencari Pekerjaan Dengan Kesiapan Menjadi Guru Akuntansi.†Universitas Sanata Dharma.

Maipita, Indra, and Tri Mutiara. 2018. “Pengaruh Minat Menjadi Guru Dan Praktik Program Pengalaman Lapangan (PPL) Terhadap Kesiapan Menjadi Guru Pada Mahasiswa Jurusan Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Medan.†Jurnal Ekodik : Ekonomi Pendidikan 6(6).

Pingge, Heronimus Delu. 2020. Mengajar Dan Belajar : Menjadi Guru Sekolah Dasar. Klaten: Lakeisha.

Praptiana, Yurike. 2017. “Pengaruh Praktik Pengalaman Lapangan (PPL), Minat, Dan Prestasi Belajar Terhadap Kesiapan Menjadi Guru Profesional Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi Angkatan 2013 Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.†Jurnal Pendidikan Dan Ekonomi 6(6):590–600.

Sudarmanto, R. Gunawan. 2013. Statistik Terapan Berbasis Komputer (Dengan Program Ibm SPSS Statistics 19). Jakarta: Penerbit Mitra Wacana Media.

Sukmawati, Rika. 2019. “Analisis Kesiapan Mahasiswa Menjadi Calon Guru Profesional Berdasarkan Standar Kompetensi Pendidik.†Jurnal Analisa 5(1):95–102.

Untari, Dhian Tyas. 2018. Metodologi Penelitian: Penelitian Kontemporer Bidang Ekonomi Dan Bisnis. Banyumas: PT. Pena Persada.

Yulianto, Aditya, and Muhammad Khafid. 2016. “Pengaruh Praktik Pengalaman Lapangan (PPL), Minat Menjadi Guru, Dan Prestasi Belajar Terhadap Kesiapan Mahasiswa Menjadi Guru Yang Profesional.†Economic Education Analysis Journal 5(1):100–114.

Downloads

Published

2021-03-30

Issue

Section

Articles